Stuart made these last night (with only a few instructions!) and they were really easy, quick and delicious. Serves 2.
- 2 salmon pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into 5mm rounds
- 1 leek, washed and sliced into 5mm rounds
- 1 zucchini, washed and sliced into 5mm rounds
- Kipfler potatoes, washed and sliced into 5mm rounds
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch nutmeg
- 2 fresh bayleaves (if you have them)
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Cook the potatoes in the microwave for a couple of minutes to soften slightly.
- On a large piece of alfoil, place the one piece of fish and scatter with half of the vegetables. Add a couple of teaspoons of cream, salt and pepper, nutmeg and 1 bayleaf. Repeat for the other piece of salmon.
- Wrap portions in a way which will not allow the juices to escape. Place on a baking tray and in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and fish cooked. Delicious served with a bit of lemon or dijon mustard.
%d bloggers like this: