- 30g butter
- 250g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 80g butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 20cm x 20cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt 30g of butter in a saucepan with the chocolate and stir over a low heat until almost melted. Remove from heat.
- Using hand beaters, cream 80g butter and sugar until light and creamy. Ad eggs and beat until combined. Add flour, chocolate mixture, sour cream and raspberries and fold through.
- Pour into the baking tray and cook in the oven for about 45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Serve with cream and extra raspberries, if desired.
%d bloggers like this: