- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 60g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped parsely
- 1 tbs chopped thyme
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 8 chicken thigh cutlets
- 4 medium desiree potatoes, unpeeled, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium capsicums, chopped
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- baby spinach leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Roast garlic in a pan for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Combine butter, 1 tbs of parsely, thyme and lemon rind in a small bowl. Press a little of the herb butter beneath the skin of the thigh cutlets.
- Add potato and chicken to a pan, drizzle with oil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Roast capsicum for 15 minutes until all is cooked.
- Squeeze garlic flesh into a bowl, add remaining oil vinegar and mustard, whisk until combined. Serves 4.
%d bloggers like this: