You could use eggplant, Spanish onion and pumpkin for this recipe as well.
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 500g lamb backstrap
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- baby spinach
- 50g parmesan shavings (or feta)
- Turkish bread, to serve
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- Place dressing ingredients in a whizzer and process until combined. Set aside.
- Cook lamb on a preheated bbq grill until cooked to your liking. Remove, cover with foil and allow to rest.
- Cook zucchini and capsicum until cooked through.
- Slice lamb across the grain, place in a bowl along with the baby spinach, grilled vegetables, parmesan, pine nuts and dressing. Serve with warmed Turkish bread.
%d bloggers like this: