- 100g whole wheat flour
- 150g potatoes
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 7 green chillies, finely chopped (seeds can be removed)
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- Boil potatoes with the skin on. Mash them and mix together with other ingredients.
- Make six portions and roll out and smear with ghee. Sprinkle with flour and bake on a hot pan until hot and slightly browned.
- Remove from pan and brush with a little more ghee and serve. NB No water should be added to this mixture as it will alter the consistency of the dough.
%d bloggers like this: